Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Event Information

Hello everyone, so after a few discussions we have decided to keep the Regner portion of the Read-In.  On Friday the library closes at 6pm.  Afterwards I encourage everyone who was able to participate to join us in marching to Regner Park for a group picknic.  It will be bring your own food.  If you would like to bring something to share that would be great.  Also I would like to encourage everyone who lives close enough to the library to ride their bike.  I think that would help save parking spaces and would be a fun way to get to the library, remember to wear a helmet if you do.  I have sent a letter into the Washington County Newspaper so look for that news to come.  Can not wait to see you all May 29th.  

1 comment:

  1. I was very excited to see an announcement for the West Bend Read-In circulated through the WisPubLIb (Wisconsin Public Libraries) Listserv. Hopefully we have a great turn out. I plan on making cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete